This watch combines altimeter, barometer , thermometer, electronic compass and alarm. It can display time, calendar and the time of 48 cities in 24 times zones, and also can set one city as current time directly.
It can display time, calendar and the time of 48 cities in 24 times zones, and also can set one city as current time directly.
Main functions: Altimeter – compass – barometer – thermometer – 50 years calendar – world time – hourly chime – alarm – 5ATM – backlight.
It has 5ATM water resistance, it is no problem to wear the watch while washing hands, having shower with cold water, but not diving and sauna in water, please don’t press any button in the water.
Battery Type: CR2032
We thank you for purchasing EZON hiking series watch. Please read this operation instruction carefully to know the functions, the way of operation and the safety information of our product.
This is a multi-functional waterproof climbing watch combines these functions: altimeter, barometer, thermometer, electronic compass, alarm, Calendar etc.
It can measure altitude, pressure and temperature, and can display time, calendar and the time of 48 cities in 24 time zones, you could set one city time as current time directly.
6. World time
7. Record 50 set of manual height record, climbing 30 groups automatically records
8. Other EL backlight, keypad lock, low battery reminder, 5ATM waterproof
9. Easy battery replacement battery mode, the user opens the bottom and avoid possible damage to the watch running.
Notes For Customers :
1. The function of the altimeter, barometer, compass and thermometer in this watch can not be used in professional field where require high accuracy.
2. This watch complies with industrial standards. If there are any allergic reaction or irritation, please stop wearing it and consult a doctor.
3. Please do not wear our watch in the environment of extremely cold, extremely hot, temperature changing rapidly.
4. Please do not wear our watch in the environment with strong magnetic or strong electric.
5. Do not press any button in the water.
6. You can find current altitude with the help of the landmarks, topographic maps or precise altimeter measurements, the calibrate altitude by setting current altitude in the watch before hiking.
Warranty card, instruction manual, packing box