✏️ Quick thoughts to supplement my video demonstration.
I use this backpack for full, day-long hikes and some ultra-light overnighters. It’s perfect for the rainy PNW (note: I’d still suggest a pack rain cover for ANY backpack, regardless of how waterproof it is. Large amounts of rain will eventually saturate the inside. It’s not like a zip-lock bag.) (UPDATE: They include a pack raincover that stashes away. Brilliant.)
I like this backpack because:
– It’s very easy to adjust and secure down (see video).
– It’s water resistant.
– Thick shoulder straps.
– The back mesh is raised off of the back of the pack (so there’s a cooling space between my shoulders and the bag).
– The hip and chest belts secure it nicely.
– Two water bottle sections.
– A bladder pouch for my Camelback bladder.
– A whistle on the chest strap. (silly but I think it’s a rather brilliant idea)
– A port for headphones.
– Really it looks pretty cool.
Overall I am very impressed with this backpack. It rivals some of the REI backpacks that are 3 times the price.
I was given a sample of this product in exchange for a review and demonstration. Hope demonstration and test helps!
📍 Bottom line: would I recommend this product to one of my friends?
👍 Yes, absolutely.
Original review from Beau Chevassus, Knok Studio (Media for non-profits), http://www.knok.tv
From Beau Chevassus: http://smile.amazon.com/gp/profile/A1IJUCICSBF7LA